Knits and sips
Welcome to Knits and sips Blogspot, the home of Knits and sips on the web. I'm a small knitwear designer to-be based in the UK. I also love making handmade cosmetics, reading, the outdoors and coffee. I make handknits to last. I've been knitting since the age of about 23, when my friend's mum watched me take up the needles and carefully knit a row. My grandmother used to knit us cartoon jumpers for Christmas so that's probably where my love of knitwear comes from. I vividly remember Rupert the Bear standing by a path. I also remember wearing them until they got too small, or maybe that was just my mum's washing. She's long gone but I'd like to think I've inherited some of her talent. My mum is still here but luckily has got better at washing.
Anyway enough about me. What's coming? September sees the launch of my first pattern, the basic scarf. This is free so line up for your downloads. There's a hat coming for Christmas. Ask your boyfriends or girlfriends to buy it for you. Single people, buy it for yourself! Next winter will be gloves and glove kits. I'm getting ahead of myself.
In the next post I'll post some autumn feels. See you on the other side.

Comments
Post a Comment