Holiday

It's time for my annual holiday. Usually when I have holiday, I visit my mum, which is always very lovely, but it's so exciting to be going away. I'm going up to Scotland to see a friend, and then doing a visible mending art course in Sussex. I haven't seen my friend for around 8 years, so it will be lovely to see her. We're planning to relax and chat, maybe do a day trip to St Andrews. She has health conditions so I will probably end up doing stuff alone as well, which is exactly what I love on my holidays. I'm hoping to get to this is exhibition https://www.dundee.ac.uk/events/traces-care as well as maybe the V&A in Dundee. My friend is a poet and artist so I look forward to hearing about what she's been up to as well.

Then on Thursday I'm off to West Dean College near Chichester for a short course. I'll post up a couple of pictures if I do anything especially good. Hopefully I will make a friend or two. You never know.

Take care and happy knitting.

Comments

Popular Posts